Jewellery is an investment so you want your pieces to last.
Here are some helpful jewellery care tips to make sure your jewellery is well looked after.
- Don’t throw or drop your jewellery especially on hard surfaces.
- Avoid direct contact with sprays like hairspray or perfumes.
- Don’t wear your jewellery or headpiece in the shower, swimming or exercising.
- Do not place your jewellery or headpiece directly in water for an extended period of time.
- Never use chemical cleaners, polishes or water to clean your jewellery or headpiece.
- Clean and polish your jewellery with a soft, dry cloth. Special jewellery cloths can also be used but make sure you don’t use them on pearls.
- Store your jewellery and headpieces flat and in the original packaging when not in use. This will prevent bending or breaking plus scratching the crystals, pearls or other delicate embellishments.
Look after your pieces and they will continue to look amazing for a long time to come.