What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature. When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfil the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes. Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our website. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways: To personalise your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. To quickly process your transactions. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mails from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect our visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above. We do not see or store any of your financial information, we use third parties like PayPal, Stripe, Afterpay, Wizpay, and Zipit.
Do we use “cookies”?
Sharing your personal information
Glam Couture may disclose or receive personal information or documents about you, including to/from:
- organisations that provide services to us in connection with our business, including customer support, customer experience/engagement, payment processing, administration, archival, data storage, data analytics, hosting, research, mail and delivery, installation, distribution, logistics, marketing, auditing, financial and legal advisory, banking, debt collection, fraud/theft prevention and/or identification, security or technical services and the operation and administration of membership programs (e.g. GC VIP Club) and the Website. In some cases these service providers may collect your personal information on our behalf;
- third party platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Google, in an anonymised form for the purposes of displaying banners, advertising or content based on your personal information or preferences;
- third parties like Google to enable us to manage information collected from the Websites and perform Website Activities;
- law enforcement agencies to assist in the prevention, investigation and prosecution of criminal activities;
- parties involved in any third party acquisition or potential acquisition of an interest in Glam Couture or its assets;
- our insurers;
- other third parties where you have specifically consented to the disclosure of information to these third parties.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?