Meet our beautiful customer Leah and her husband James. She was an absolute delight and we were incredibly blessed to have worked closely with her and her bridal party leading up to her special day. Continue reading Leah & James’ Wedding
It is usually uncommon for fashion trends to influence bridal wear but the last decade has been an exception to the rule. While catwalks and ‘high street’ fashion have been proudly flaunting the retro, vintage, re-fashioned look bridal gowns and accessories have, in their own unique way, followed this trend. Continue reading The Vintage Bride
Bridal Jewellery is an investment so you want your pieces to last.
Here are some helpful jewellery care tips to make sure your jewellery is well looked after.
- Don’t throw or drop your jewellery especially on hard surfaces.
- Avoid direct contact with sprays like hairspray or perfumes.
- Don’t wear your jewellery or headpiece in the shower, swimming or exercising.
- Do not place your jewellery or headpiece directly in water for an extended period of time.
- Never use chemical cleaners, polishes or water to clean your jewellery or headpiece.
- Clean and polish your jewellery with a soft, dry cloth. Special jewellery cloths can also be used but make sure you don’t use them on pearls.
- Store your jewellery and headpieces flat and in the original packaging when not in use. This will prevent bending or breaking plus scratching the crystals, pearls or other delicate embellishments.
Look after your pieces and they will continue to look amazing for a long time to come.
Glam Couture’s bridal jewellery and special occasion jewellery collection is huge. Here we have some helpful tips for choosing your wedding jewellery pieces. Continue reading Choosing The Perfect Bridal Jewellery Online
has the time to plan a wedding?
Your life is busy, then, something amazing happens! The love of your life proposes. Then as time goes on the harsh reality of planning a wedding kicks in. Squeezing this into your already busy schedule can be really overwhelming. Continue reading 5 Tips to a stress free & organised wedding.
A Gift To Keep You On Top Of Things – ‘My Wedding Checklist’
Wedding planning can be really overwhelming. Between keeping within budget, finding your gorgeous dress and planning one of the most amazing days of your life, it’s tough. It’s no wonder there is so much stress around weddings. With a clear outline of what needs to be done and by when you can ensure the stress doesn’t get the better of you. Continue reading Your Wedding Planning Checklist for a Blissful Day
The honeymoon has to be one of the best traditions of a wedding. After all the effort that goes into planning your wedding you will need a much deserved getaway. Planning a honeymoon will be a more pleasurable activity that will complete the wedding planning. It’s about finding that perfect romantic place just the two of you to celebrate the beginning of your new life together. Most of you will be thinking about something romantic, secluded, unique and exotic. Continue reading Planning Your Dream Honeymoon Anywhere In The World
This article is a must read for all brides, giving you the inside scoop on what to truly expect when choosing Couture or Off The Rack Wedding Dresses. It’s honest and eye opening, filled with lots of great tips.
Choosing ‘The Wedding Dress’ For Your Body Type:
Your wedding jewellery should complement your dress, catch the eye, be worn with confidence and be true to your personal style.